Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's been awhile...

Hello again,

It has been awhile since my last post while I have come down from my 2010 Bowman binge. All in all I enjoyed my purchases the first week of release and have not purchased anything since. I'm very glad I preordered when I did cause these prices are going insane, and while I would like to buy more I think I'm going to go after a new project.

Tonight I learned something about myself...A)While I want the Milwaukee Bucks to do well I really really really can not stand David Stern, the NBA, and the LA Lakers. It amazes me that they try to sell this as epic when really I'm watching predetermined nonsense! And B)spending 35 bucks on retail packs of Topps Series 2 is impulse at it's finest!




My scanner kinda dropped dead on me but as soon I as I fix that I will post some results from my impulse purchase. With my Heritage project just about finished, I'm going to have to get a binder together and start organizing. However this time around I think I'm just going to purchase retail to build my set. So give me a few days and hit me up I should probably have doubles, also I don't believe I will put the insert sets together so I should have those available as well!

No comments: