Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Group Break Results

After reading some comments about the lack of interest in 2010 products so far on a post made by the Cardboard Junkie, it got me to thinking about a group break I participated in. I grabbed the envelope, cracked it open and here is what was inside.
Product: 2009 Upper Deck A Piece of History
Teams: Tampa Bay Rays and Florida Marlins
Group Break Sponsor: Thorzul






This was the first group break I have ever participated in and I must thank Thorzul for allowing me to buy a few spots. While I am not a fan of either team, I have watched numerous breaks throughout the blogosphere and thought I had to get in one! Also in this package were the base cards, and I managed to score some rookies as well which was cool.

Finally, a few days ago I took a trip to check out a card shop I have never visited before and managed to score some nice pieces for very little coin. I will have them scanned and posted soon for you all to see!

No comments: