Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fear the Deer!



I have to start by saying I'm not a huge basketball card collector. I have my personal collection of Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett as they have always been my favorite NBA stars. While the NBA has never captured my attention like baseball did growing up, I still follow and cheer for the hometown Milwaukee Bucks. After tonight's exciting game against the Atlanta Hawks, I have to pose a question. How did Brandon Jennings not win Rookie of the Year?!

Tonight's line: 25pts 3ast 4rebounds...however it was his 5 clutch free throws at the end of the game that helped seal the deal for Milwaukee. Now I don't want to take anything away from Tyreke Evans as I feel he is a very good young player, but come on...enjoy your ROY rally while you watch the rest of the NBA playoffs from home Mr. Evans.

John Hammonds got a steal when he picked Brandon Jennings with the 10th pick, and if you haven't picked up a Jennings auto yet I believe you should. This kid is special and he just seems to get better!

If only Trevor Hoffman didn't screw the pooch again today, it would have been an even better day...however I leave you with this:

FEAR THE DEER!

No comments: