Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hello

I would like to take a moment and introduce myself, my name is Christopher and I love baseball cards. I never imagined that I would start a blog about my adventures in this hobby, however I read many blogs daily and enjoy each and every post.

Being from Milwaukee I always enjoyed getting cards of the Brewers. I would beg my parents for a pack with the hope that I could pull a ball and glove hero. I would buy overpriced team sets at County Stadium and throw them right into the binder admiring each card for days.

While this blog really won't break any new ground, I would like to use it as a forum for cards I pick up at shows, shops, and group breaks. Sometimes I see a card in my collection and think of a memory from a game and want to post my thoughts.

When I started collecting again I had no real direction. I bought lots of wax, put my sets together like I normally did, but never really had a player collection. I decided to change that and now I generally only buy singles of Prince Fielder and Ryan Braun. However, the Brew Crew fan in me still picks up Brewers of all generations.

This blog will be a work in progress and I have no real expectations of thousands of followers, I just couldn't sit on the bench anymore. It's time to pick up a bat and take a turn in the box!

So I say hello and welcome to: A Titan and the Crew

-Christopher

No comments: